HONEYMOON ON NEPTUNE
TO BE RELEASED DEC 2012 : 11 TRACKS.[/caption]"I LIKE WEARING SOCKS ON MY ARMS AND MAKING HOLES THROUGH THEM FOR MY FINGERS!"
"I'LL EAT YOUR DANDRUFF LIKE A LINE OF COKE!"
- Wheat Spaghetti
"MY SOUL IS AT THE LOST AND FOUND...I GUESS I DROPPED IT ON THE GROUND."
- Fall in Love
Since my first album in December 2006, I have...
- Bought a house
- Dealt with tap dancing raccoons on my skylights
- Landed a full-time data analysis-oriented position
- Managed a team at said full-time data analysis job
- Been married
- Been divorced
- Met an awesome Norwaynian
- Moved-in with said Norwaynian for a total of 4 cats + 2 humans
- Leveled 4 toons to 70 with said Norwaynian in World of Warcraft
- Leveled 8 toons to 80 with said Norwaynian in World of Warcraft
- Quit World of Warcraft (my main was a hybrid holy priest)
- Started playing in a band with 2 AWESOME girls and 1 SUPER COOL guy (Brides of Obscurity)
- Discovered a love for all things data and SQL-related
- Discovered a love for listing stuff
- Wrote at least one new song per month for a year
- Landed a new full-time database-oriented position
- Delivered the "best man's toast" at a best friend's wedding
- Participated in the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Walk several times
- Traveled to Turkey, Egypt, Spain, Japan, and Maui
- Decided that chicken liver isn't so bad after all!
Throughout all that, I've found a very happy place and have been able to write heaps of upbeat songs. I am finally releasing a new album lovingly titled "Honeymoon on Neptune" -- a collection of songs about singing raccoons, happy fat cats enjoying the sun, and a hot Norwegian man who wears combat boots!
Feel free to peruse lyrics below!